A Community Call For Information

Hi friends! 

A friend of mine is experiencing a rare hurdle to fertility treatment after a devastating loss, and she is looking for solidarity. Here is her message:


Very important question, not looking for sympathy here, but instead hoping to find someone who might have a similar experience] I've recently been diagnosed with Autoimmune Progesterone Dermatitis, a rare hypersensitivity to my body's progesterone--this diagnosis came as a result of me having difficulty tolerating fertility treatment. While the doctors discuss how we move forward, I'm hoping to find someone who has experienced what I've been going through. If you know of someone and they are open to connecting, please let me know.


If you have experienced this, or know someone who has, can you comment below and I will send you her contact info? Thank you SO much. There is so much power in community and solidarity.

💜

1 comment:

  1. You can also email her directly at hello@alyssabelasco.com

    ReplyDelete