Introducing . . . Dr Bryce!

A very delayed "it's official" micro-post.... 

The newly minted Dr Bryce in his sneak attack "Chaotic Good" t-shirt with his insanely proud advisor. 

Bryce is now DR BRYCE! It went amazingly well, he didn't get sick, he said he wasn't even nervous once he got going. It was AWESOME. (Or so I heard, I was still stuck upstairs.) I am so sad that I missed it, but I am glad that we can celebrate in earnest this weekend! 

It is incredible! He is just glowing and floating on the relief and excitement. Our celebration was delayed because I only just tested negative twice in 48 hours (today was my first "yay I'm cleared!" day, even though I was cleared to go back to work on Monday with a KN95...and I did). So we are going to live it up this weekend! 

YAYYYYY Dr. Bryce! 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! What a relief! What an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! :) Enjoy the celebration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for both of you! What a journey for him, and with you as his support and cheerleader. Glad you are better and ready to resume all activities, including celebrating this major accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful! The relief you must both feel is almost palpable. I just smile every time I think about it. Congratulations again to the Dr in the house! And his ever-loving supportive spouse, who deserves her own celebrations. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete